I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 31, 2011

Vintage Baby Buggy and Clasp

Hello!

Well the weather sure has been strange here lately. Today we had sun, rain, and thunder!? Make up your mind!! Ah well...it turned into a pyjama day...and once in a while, that's alright by me! :)

While relaxing in my PJ's I came across the cutest vintage baby carriage in my old catalogue. I love this baby buggy and wish I could find more for you, but alas, there is only one. :)

Fancy, no? I did manage to remove the writing around it for you:

I'm not sure what those mini wheels were for. Anyone?

I'm throwing in a silver clasp ~ because I have only one of those too. I think it would look nice on a page!

All my vintage graphics are png files and can be used in the same way as a digital stamp.

Well, that's it for now. I'm not sure when I'll be posting another digital stamp, so it's two vintage posts this week.

Blessings!
Carmen

15 comments:

  1. Love these images thank you so much!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those mini wheels are for getting up and down the pavements smoothly. Thanks for the freebies, I love them!
    Hugs Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blogsite! So glad you left a comment so I could find this! Gorgeous stuff! thanks for stopping by and for you sweet comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for these, Those were quite the carriages weren't they. That is going to be cute on a baby card. Thank you bunches for the silver clasp digi too. I have my imagination going on that one. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely vintage clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that baby carriage! Can't wait to use it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing thses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe the mini wheels are for going up stairs. Thank you for these, they are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love vintage images. Thank you for the buggy and clasp.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love it...thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happened by your blog accidently. So glad I did.
    Thanks, you are so sweat.Love the buggy.Rachels Gramma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!