I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 29, 2011

Eggstra Special Easter

This post is an update on the previous post in which I showed you the process of preparing cards for a seniors card class, but not the actual cards.

Here are the demo cards I did up for them:

I have five different colors of bunny suits for them to chose from, along with designer papers that match.

Here's a green one with a bunny tail. I just cut the tail off the bunny suit and glued the pom pom on the designer paper. The pom poms don't exactly match, but it's kind of cute having a fuzzy tail for her. The circular egg sentiment at the top right of the card is from Sans Design.

The inside sentiment is a digital stamp from Sliekje's Digi Stamps and so is the Bunny on the front.  Do have a look at her site!

That's my update! Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned for another free Digi Stamp soon!

Thanks for visiting!


Carmen

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are those little cards! Love the little pom pom tail! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!