I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 9, 2010

And the One Little Duck with the Feather on his back...

I had a couple of ducks left over from the last baby card I made for a friend (sometimes I make a few at a time), so I made one of them into a card. It was a lot of fun to make.



I didn't really use any special effects of any kind, mostly just a few papers strewn together along with some flowers. I've had those ABC buttons around forever and am glad I found a use for them. I hand drew the flower stems and leaves.


As usual, I inked all the edges. I love the depth it gives to a project! I used the Martha Stewart Lace Doily edge punch for the grass.

It seems I get onto a topic and have to make a bunch of similar cards at one time. Hope you don't get bored with that. I want to make another baby carriage card too....they're just so cute!!

Hope you're having a wonderful week! Until next time, thank you for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!