Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’m always making something here in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

May 27, 2010

Oh Baby!

A friend hired me to make a gender neutral baby card and I thought I'd better take some photos and show them to you before she comes by.

Here is the first one: I call it "The one little duck with the feather on its back."

I distressed the background paper and used stickles on the circles to provide some blitz!


  A close up of the feather......
A close up of the little heart button flower.

She wanted a Scripture verse inside the card, so this is the one I used.


The second card was a baby carriage. I used the same background paper because I thought it looked like the sky.

The handle was a bit tricky. I cut it out of silver paper, and then I used glossy accents on it to give it a more dimensional look. Unfortunately I got a little air bubble in it and didn't notice it on time.

This photo just shows a bit of a close up of the carriage details and the baby peeking out.

The inside also had a Scripture verse and I outlined the background with lace.

I love these little buttons. I have SO MANY buttons, and I thought I'd better start using them. I think I'll put some on the inside of the baby duck card too.

Anyway...my girlfriend came by and picked out the baby carriage card and one of the Onesie cards I made a while back. I use them to attach to diaper cakes. One day I'll make some smaller ones as thank you cards for after a baby shower. They're just so cute and easy!



Well, that's it for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a nice weekend!


1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!