I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 19, 2010

It's Time to Give Something Away!

Hello Everyone!!

First of all, I want to tell you how much I appreciated all of your wonderful comments on the Carpenter's Tool Belt Card!! It's truly a pleasure to do a giveaway to three of you to share with someone special in your lives.  Thanks also to all those who have decided to follow this blog! I hope you'll enjoy our times together.

I actually videotaped the drawing of the names...but I really hate seeing myself on video. It's so awkward! My eyes were darting all over the place and my face was doing funny things, one of my sleeves was folded up, etc... so I haven't included it, nor can I be bought to include it. Trust me, you don't want to see it. However, I will tell you what the results were. Are you ready??

Winners of the Carpenter's Tool Belt Cards are:

Winner #1 is Amy @ The Red Chair Blog

Winner #2 is Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage

Winner #3 is Krissi from ~My Heaven

Congratulations Ladies!!!




I have left the tags on the cards blank so that they can be customized.  I will be emailing each one of you, or leaving a note on your last blog post. 

Thank you all for participating! I appreciate each and everyone of you!

4 comments:

  1. oh wonderful, can't wait to see it in person! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm just delighted! Thank you so much! My dad's dad was a carpenter and engineer, and my dad is very handy with tools and has remodeled a number of homes. He gave me my first tool box when I was an undergraduate in college. I still use the same tool box today when I work with clients, all these years later! The point is: this card will be PERFECT for him!!

    I will email you my contact info. today. Thanks so much again!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!