I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 24, 2010

Thank you Petra!

Hello there, =D


Today I received a lovely little surprise in my mailbox. Petra, from Petra's Scrapblog sent me an award! Thank you so much Petra...what a nice way to start my day! I will pass this award on to Lisa and Christie.




Now to list 7 things about me:

1) I love scrapbooking and cardmaking!
2) I also love to make other crafts.
3) I am a good seamstress, but don't like to do alterations.
4) I have raised four sons and have been married over 25 years to a great guy!
5) I really enjoy writing and have an inspirational blog as well.
6) Although I do not enjoy shopping for necessities...I LOVE shopping for scrapbook related items, and it especially makes me happy when I find a good deal. You could say I'm a collector.
7) I overthink everything.

Well, there you have it. If you have a moment, please hop over to Petra's blog and enjoy the talent she shares!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your award, you have earn it. Your creations are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award hun! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!