I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 27, 2009

Ridgeview Craft for October


I am working on a project for Ridgeview this week. As you can see...I'm all over the place with it. That's because I'm trying to do both a Halloween and a Thanksgiving card since they are both in October (well...if you live in Canada).
Note the cute little Halloween stamps by Inkadinkado on the bottom right of the photo. I decided to incorporate them into the Halloween card.




This card was the original card I wanted to make. It's a bit too difficult for arthritic hands though, so I'll be doing a different card. I thought I'd show it to you anyway. It's a slider card which slides up to reveal the Mummy Cat wrapped in toilet paper. Too cute!

Here is the Thanksgiving Card we'll be making. The verse below goes in the inside of the card. For the Halloween card, we'll do the same kind of thing, but the inside will be different (see first photo). The outside will have Trick or Treat stamped on it instead of the turkey.

I do these for Ridgeview so they are not my normal style...but they're fun to do and to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!