I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 1, 2018

Retail Therapy Card

Good morning!

As promised, another card today. I used two of my digi's to make this card. The steampunk boots in my Etsy Shop, and the Dress Forms, which are a freebie on this blog.

First a couple of previews...



Then the card


The inside


So I decided it needed a sentiment. 


Might as well give you that as a freebie. Click, then save.


Although I used the free dress form Digi's I did up, I covered them so you can hardly see them. 

Way to feature your stuff, Carmen. Lol... 

Are you wondering what the dresses are made of? Not a great picture, but you get the just of it.


Note the mirror. I just used some electrical tape for the mirror, put the dress form on, put some preglued bling on top and cut them out. Easy. 


I haven't actually decided if I'm going to sell this one or give it to someone. In any case, the dresses are made with a bit of kleenex. Just in case you're still wondering. 


Have a great weekend,
Blessings!

Carmen

4 comments:

Thanks for the comments!