I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Mar 2, 2018

Cat and Dog Paw Freebie

A friend of mine told me I should make pet cards. She says people are always looking for them. So I thought maybe you'd like me to give you some paws. You can crop these in Word and use any one of the images. You can then copy and paste for as many of that image on a page as you want. I love the versatility of digital images.



Well, back to card making.

Have a great weekend everyone,
Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Thank you....they are great and will be most useful.
    Super as a border round the front of a card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!