I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Oct 25, 2011

Wonky Silhouette Digi

Hi there!

Well, I'm on my second week of full time Daycare and I'm doing okay!  

I don't know if I'll ever get used to getting up early though! In addition to my daughter in law going back to work for a while, my son has also started a brand new job, and once he goes on shift I may have to get up even earlier. Blech...hopefully not!

I love spending time with the grandkids though. They are SO much fun! We sing kids songs in dutch, and I hop them on my knees, sometimes together since Kai gets upset if I just do baby Lauryn. Oh my aching legs!! Lol...It's okay, they need the workout. :-)

While they were napping today I finished off a digi I've been working on for a while.

 It's a city street silhouette!

I started out making normal houses, but somehow they ended up skewed, and I liked it better. I'm really predictable, so any opportunity to do something a bit different makes me feel...well...

Unpredictable. Lol...

They're wonky, and I like wonky! Hope you do too!

CG from Cg-Says Something Loudly created this beautiful card with this Digi!
The front:
The inside:
 Awesome job, CG!

Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Carmen

39 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw your freebie I crossed my fingers and said let it be a png lol. So happy it was, this is awesome. Just wanted to show you a card I made with your candy cart. http://christi-hicks.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-birthday-candy-cart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for another very cool digi!
    Charlene M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the freebie. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Carmen...this is so awesome.
    So glad you are having a great time with the G/children...I do it everyday.. since they were born and just love it..they like crafting so that helps...they are 9 & 7 now...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great, Carmen. I see lots of card potential. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. This would be so great on some Halloween cards. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has so many possibilities--Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great silhouette! Thanks so much for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for this unusual image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it and can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this digi. I've got great plans now to find the time.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Carmen. I have used several of your digis. You are so creative and unique. Love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like wonky, too. Thanks for your lineup of houses.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful image. I hope you will continue to enjoy the babies- how special for them to get to be with you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this street silhouette! Thank you for your awesome freebies. Thank you too for the wonderful comment on my blog and the link! Really appreciate it. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool, I was looking for spooky houses today for a Hallowe'en scrapbook page, I think one of these will work fine! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant, I love wonky, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you very much!! It's lovely!
    groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  20. this will work really well with a sleigh silhouette. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is going to look awesome on a Christmas card. Thanks so much.
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous! Thanks so much, Carmen.

    I don't blame you for disliking the early mornings. I'm a night owl. How fun to make special memories with the grand kids though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Babysitting the grandchildren is always fun! It reminds me why I had mine while YOUNG! Once in awhile I have to bounce the 2.5 yr old and I, too, figure it has to be good for the legs.

    I love the wonky houses. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for this great image!!

    You are so lucky to have your grandchildren live close to you. They grow up so fast treasure each and every moment you spend with them.

    I use to be a morning person - but when I my health deteriorated, I found sleeping in to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing your lovely images, I will include a link if I use any :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank You! These are perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What cute wonky houses, thanks for sharing.
    So nice to hear you're having fun with your grandchildren, hope your knees hold out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love silhouettes! Thank you so much for sharing this image with us.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the image. I love wonky.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Carmen, very beautiful silhouette :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love this! I'm going to play with it now...Will let you know if it works out LOL! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Carmen, Just wanted to thank you again for this digi and to let you know I used it for a card: http://cg-says.blogspot.com/2011/11/lights-through-darkness.html
    Thanks again and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!