I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 9, 2011

Sundial Freebie

Hi there!

Well, summer has finally arrived in semi-arid Kamloops. For a while there, we weren't sure if we were going to see much summer. However, with temperatures of 32C, I'd say it's here!

I like to explore ancient civilizations a little bit, especially biblical ones. It's just so interesting! So I came across a sundial, and thought that might make an interesting addition to your scrapbooking and cardmaking.

The first is a plain one that you can add a saying to:
The second and third have a saying to go with them, plus the third one has the roughness removed:

I know it's a bit hard to read; it says:
Click on the image to get a larger version, then right click and 'save as.'

Want another quote? Here's one I liked, but thought was too long for this image:

“Time is Too Slow for those who Wait, 
Too Swift for those who Fear, 
Too Long for those who Grieve, 
Too Short for those who Rejoice; 
But for those who Love, 
Time is not. ”
                                                            - Henry Jackson van Dyke

Please do not share my images, but instead please direct people back to this blog! :)

Please check out my 'terms of use' if you're new. If you're not clear about my policies, please email me. I like to think I'm reasonable. :)

If you use any of my images, send me a link to your post. I'll post it at the bottom of the post you took the image from!  

Here's one from Val at Canonbury Creations! Awesomeness!! 
The sundial is on the bottom right of the card. She has also used some of my other digi's. 
The Penny Farthing can be found HERE
The Steampunk Airship can be found HERE

Well, that's all folks! Enjoy!

Hope the rest of the week will be sunny!

Blessings,
Carmen

20 comments:

  1. You are so kind to share these freebies. Thank you. Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these awesome sundial images and sentiment. The quote by Henry Jacckson van Dyke is very nice also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Marla, the digis and the sentiments are great. Stopping by to say Hi and have a great day. Josie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great sundial images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous!!! i adore time related images and quotes. Thanks so very much, Carmen. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your images and am afraid that I don't comment enough:( Just to thank you and say that I have used one of your images on a card that I have just posted on my blog. I have linked it to your blog:) You can see it here:
    http://canonburycreations.blogspot.com/2011/08/new-arrival.html
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sun dials... Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are just fabulous and one of a kind. have never seen such a great image. THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!


    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks very much for sharing these great sundial images and words!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for the freebies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much. These are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the sundials - thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!