Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, painting, doodling and more. I also offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom of 4 and a grandmother of 10 adorable grandkids, whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Dec 22, 2014

Coming Soon...

The Unveiling of my Christmas Gift Project will be on this blog Christmas Day! 

In the meantime, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

May you look for the good in each day of 2015 and grow through the rest! 

Blessings to you and yours! 

Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!