Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, drawing, doodling and more. I also like to create digital stamps and sometimes offer vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom and a grandmother of 8 adorable grandkids whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Nov 24, 2014

ETSY SALE 50% OFF!!

I woke up this morning to our first 'real' snowfall of the year! I guess I won't be raking those leaves after all.

Such a shame! Haha!

Anyhow -- I'm popping in quickly to let you know that everything that is currently active in my Etsy Digi Shop is on sale for 50% off starting tomorrow for the next 2 weeks only!!  

That includes my Christmas images and lots of others.

So, if you're happy about that,  help me out and SPREAD the word! :)


Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!