Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, drawing, doodling and more. I also like to create digital stamps and sometimes offer vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom and a grandmother of 8 adorable grandkids whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Oct 12, 2012

Start up FAIL! :(

Hi all!

UPDATE!
I have been able to gain access to my files and luckily they are all intact! YAY! However, due to the time it takes, I won't be able to draw or post anything until I have a laptop of my own to use. Please be patient with me! 

Just a quick post to let you know my laptop is refusing to start up. I checked the obvious, and am now waiting for a tech! 

If you're interested in any of my watermarked digi's...I cannot get them to you until this is fixed. I know...should have had them on a stick. My apologies for that oversight!  

Anyway, enjoy your day, and until next time!
Carmen

3 comments:

  1. Bummer! Computers are great when they work... sorry you're going through that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you're having computer problems, Carmen. I hate whenthat happens. I'm glad you didn;t lose al of your hard work you have in your files. Blessings and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I'm always extra specially touched when people comment on posts that don't contain freebies (though I love all the comments my followers take the time to leave for me!). =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!