Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, painting, doodling and more. I also offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom of 4 and a grandmother of 10 adorable grandkids, whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Oct 16, 2012

Smell My Feet Free Digi's

Hi there,

After we immigrated from Holland, there were several new things to get used to. One of those things was Halloween, which was not celebrated in Holland at the time. 

I have to wonder how weird it was for my parents to answer the door to kids all dressed up carrying big empty pillowcases. Lol!! We didn't have a clue that first year. 

Halloween isn't as popular for me as it seems to be for others. However, I do up a Halloween card for my seniors every year, and although I haven't designed a card yet for this next class, I thought I'd do up these borders. 

I may use them, I may not...we'll see. In the meantime, maybe you can use them for a card?


Enjoy!
Carmen

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! Used to love singing this when I was little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't really celebrate Halloween much here but do get some trick or treaters some years. It seems to vary from year to year! However, I do love the colours of Halloween and enjoy creating Halloween cards, etc. Not sure what I'm going to do with them though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one yells trick or treat anymore. They all just stand at the door with the bag open. I just love this happy reminder. Thanks Carmen. Sherry T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for these lovely sentiment frames. They are just perfect, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the perfect image to put in these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know some kids who would love this wordart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!