Hi, my name is Carmen. Welcome to Beyond The Fringe!

I love sewing, crocheting, paper crafts, painting, doodling and more. I also offer digital stamps and vintage graphics, many for free. I am a mom of 4 and a grandmother of 10 adorable grandkids, whom I love to make things for.

Check out my Etsy Digi Shop!

Please see my Digital Stamps page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps. My Freebies page has a list of the freebies on this blog.

Jul 2, 2012

Riveted Background Free Digi

I can't believe it's July! Where did the time go?

Maybe it doesn't feel like summer because it doesn't look like summer? Oh well, in keeping with my last few posts with Industrial Metal, I decided to do a riveted background. The thought was that you could run it off on some shiny or matte silver cardstock and go from there.
I don't know if it's something you can use or not, but here she is anyway. 

One more thought:
Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing. 1 Thess.5:11

Hope you all have a productive week!
Blessings
Carmen

14 comments:

  1. Lots of possibilities on this one-I see gems, glitter and maybe a patchwork! Thanks so much.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis is so cool, and reminds me of the embossing folder that's out there! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Who puts out the embossing folder?

      Delete
  3. I think this template will come in very handy. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, gotta find some silver cs now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure can use this one. Thanks so much. Lynne from OZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background...thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing your talent

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the background... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 14 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 11 post on Jul. 25, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!