I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 22, 2018

Wonky but Fun

Hi there!

So if you follow my FB page, you've seen this already. I've been playing around with some digi's recently. I did make a card out of it and have that in my Etsy Shop. 




Cloudy Days is a free digital stamp on this blog. Click on the link or go to my freebies page above to find it and other freebies I have on this blog.

Wonky City Silhouette Freebie



I've been adding cards to my shop again and making cards as I find time. I charge actual shipping, so if you want your card sent in a 6x9 envelope instead of a padded envelope, I will refund the difference in shipping. All my cards come in a cello sleeve as well.

As I mentioned before, I am in the middle of a painting course by Leonid Afremov. He's an amazing artist, and I'm trying my best to learn his techniques, which are more difficult than I imagined. However, I'm trying. After doing about 6 paintings, I realized I was running out of room to let them dry. Most take 6 months before you can varnish them. These may take a bit longer. 

Anyway, I decided to hang them all up on those hooks that don't damage your wall. So I eyed everything up (because I'm impatient and just wanted to get it done) and started a wall of paintings. There's one on another wall and I just completed another painting but I'll give it a few days on the easel before I hang it. 

I had to lighten this photo considerably and the wall is not actually pink, btw.


I'm working on a graph pattern for a boys beanie for gamers. I asked my grandson what he wanted, and then I asked my son (his dad) what he wanted. The answer was the same. They never really grow up do they? Hahaha~

Well, it's a nice, sunshiny day here in the Loops, but it's chilly out there. Looks can be deceiving. Hope things are a whole lot warmer where you are! 

Have a great day,
Blessings,
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Love that card Carmen - and yes, men are really just boys in larger bodies (but often with lots more responsibilities...)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!