I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Feb 14, 2018

"Anytime is Bean Time"

The first thing I do after I get up in the morning is have a cup of coffee. A BIG cup of coffee! We were gifted a Tassimo one Christmas by one of our sons. I drink the "Gastown Grind" like a true Canadian, and my husband drinks the bolder Gevalia. We LOVE our coffee. I'm not one for Starbucks or Timmy's on a regular basis. I'd rather go home and have good coffee. Lolol---

Anyway, this coffee card was a natural for me. I used the paper coffee cup digital...free for you.


I am also offering the sentiment for free below. 

I used Graphic 45's Le Cirque Collection designer cardstock for this card. The flowers were some I had in my stash.

The inside of the card


This card will be available in my Etsy Shop for purchase! 

And here is the free sentiment. Many of you probably already have a coffee cup or mug of some kind you can use with this sentiment. You know the drill, just click and save it.  Enjoy! 


Have a great day everyone! 

Blessings, 
Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the freebie Carmen - I can see myself using that sentiment for my Son in Law as he is a big coffee drinker!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That’s awesome, Maxine! I’m sure he will love your card!!

      Delete
  2. Wonderfull card, like the colours you have used.
    And thank you from me toooo for the freebie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!