I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Sep 9, 2017

Strum Me a Few Notes

It's been way too long since I made a card. I've even been guilty of buying a few cards lately. 

I know, I blush. I have lots of things I could blame, but I'm not going to. It just hasn't happened, but I'm glad I finally got to play again.

I made one for my sons' birthday coming up this week. He's been known to walk into a room, find a comfy spot in a corner somewhere or on some stairs and start playing and singing his heart out. He fingerpicks and strums, so we get treated to some great songs. When thinking of what kind of card to make him, it wasn't hard. 



 


Oddly enough, one of the things I don't have is different sizes of round punches. So I had to trace and cut. However, I think it's close enough. It's a cute card and I found it on SplitCoastStampers HERE. Since the instructions are explained there, I'm not going to repeat them here. Go have a look and find out how easy this one is to make. 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Blessings,
Carmen

5 comments:

Thanks for the comments!