I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Aug 11, 2015

Pouches. For Craftblooms

I've been busy making pouches to sell in time for Christmas. I've been sticking with this particular pattern because it makes a handy bag with lots of pockets and it has ample room for whatever you want to use it for. 

The feedback from those who have one has been so positive! Recently I found some fabric I absolutely fell in love with, and the "Charlie Bag' was born. This one was made with men in mind!

                     

                     
                     

Guys use toiletries too, plus it could be used as a shaving kit, for camera accessories, and any necessities such as pills, etc.

Here's another couple I made. The pink one is already gone!


                             

                             

                             

                             

Hopefully I'll have something new to show you after life slows down a bit. Summers are always so busy!! 

Have a good week,
Carmen

3 comments:

Thanks for the comments!