I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

May 5, 2015

Snappy Bags and Craftblooms!

Hello!

I'm taking a little break from sewing at the moment, but I have some Bags that are finished now, and some Snappy Bags to show you.

My youngest son's girlfriend 'Katie' has been coming to do some sewing with me. We made that Book Bag that I showed you a few posts back- pattern by Renske. Remember? The nice and sturdy one made of canvas!

Then the other day she came and we made Snappy Bags together. This time she made all of it herself (except one line of stitching) since I kind of took over last time.

She loved her Snappy Bag, and I learned to sew with a metal measuring tape! 

Aaaand, here they are!

The fun thing about these is that the top just snaps back together after it's been opened and filled. and it holds all your little lipsticks, kleenex, candies, or whatever. Snap!


As well, I promised you I'd show you the last few bags I made, so here they are:

Grey Bag with colorful lining and pockets (SOLD)

Music Notes with newsprint lining and colorful zippered pockets

Sail Print with Blue lining and colored pockets

Red and Black with quilted bottoms, colorful lining and pockets

Zebra print with coffee bean type lining and colored pockets (SOLD)

Whymsical Bag, newsprint lining and colored pockets (SOLD)

I have one of these posted in my Craftblooms Etsy Shop and will be posting 2 others. The rest are sold. :) I decided to ask $40 CAD, which is about $34 US...probably the cheapest you'll find these for online. Then there's the actual cost of packaging and shipping. Still a good deal! 

I'm going to be doing some doodling again soon. I love the Bible Journalling I'm seeing all over Pinterest. I do mark up my Bible a lot, but I don't want to do doodling on my pages. Maybe if I get a Journalling Bible. In the meantime I hope to make some canvases up soon. 

Anyway, that's all for today!  Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon! 

Blessings!
Carmen

2 comments:

Thanks for the comments!