I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 28, 2014

A New Blog and a TIP!

My incredibly talented girlfriend, Linda, started a blog a little while ago called Novice Beginnings. This lady is very crafty in many areas, but has been concentrating on sewing totes, pouches, cell phone cases, etc. Her work is incredibly well done. She also offers free tutorials on her blog that are definitely worth checking out. Her designs are fresh and unique! Here's a small taste of what you can find on her blog...


This is her Zipper Pouch...I love the colors! 


Her Cell Phone Pouch comes with a tutorial! Super nice pouch, don't you agree?


This is her beautiful Rose Bag!!

She is now working on setting up an Etsy Shop where she will offer some of her patterns soon! She may even sell some of her items. They are extremely well made and beautiful and would make great gifts.

You can follow or subscribe to Linda @ Novice Beginnings and tell her I sent you!

Now I have a little TIP for you! 
If you're thinking about Christmas, you'll thank me!

When I put a sale in my Etsy shop recently,  I did it through Etsy On Sale.

Have any of you checked out Etsy On Sale yet? If you haven't, you should. It's a Site that features only the shops that are currently having sales on at Etsy. There are many categories to look through: Bags, Purses, Dolls, Pottery, Bath N Beauty, Furniture, Jewelry, Paper Goods, etc, etc,etc. All of them on ONE SITE. Sooo nice and easy.

Here's the Link: Etsy On Sale

My Shop is also listed there as I'm having a Winter Sale! Just search for carmensplace in the top left, and it'll bring you to my page full of Digital stamps, all 50% off for a limited time only.

Well, that's it for today! Have a wonderful weekend...it's supposed to get to -15 here this weekend. Brrrrrr!

Stay Warm!
Blessings,
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments!