I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Apr 15, 2014

New Cards to See and a Challenge!

Hello!

The Squigglefly designers have been hard at work making some cards with some newly released Stamps! 

Also, there's a new challenge on the Squigglefly Blog. They're cutting it close but are giving you an opportunity to get some easter cards made just in time for Easter!! I believe the challenge is to make something with bright spring colors.

To be eligible for the prize, use one stamp from Squigglefly. There are lots to choose from and many are freebies!! Check out the link above for more information. I hope you'll participate! 

Anyway, back to this post...these are some of the beautiful cards made with my Digitals...

This adorable card was made by Rhonda at Bumblebee Creations. The airplane is a part of a Digi set called 'Happy Easter Peeps.' I love the bright beautiful colors! 


Next we have a sweet little card made by Holley at Holley's Blog using my 'Easter Tree' Digital. This one is such a cheerful card! I love the little chicks, especially the one in the half shell! :)


Free Digital Stamp



Jan, from Scatty Jan did an amazing job on this card. I really love the bend in it! Super adorable!!  I really like the addition of the sun, the flowers and the fence...so cute!! This card is made with the 'Happy Easter Peeps' Digi.






This next card is made by Pat from Patacake Pages using the 'Easter Tree' Digital Stamp. I love the bright colors she used on the eggs...such a sweet card!


Last, but not least, this card from Kathy at Entering Kathyville. I think this is such an awesome card! I love the pinks with the bright eggs on there. It really makes the image stand out. Made with my 'Easter Tree' Digi. 


Such talented ladies, don't you agree?!


Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,
Carmen

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments!