I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 6, 2013

All Systems Go!!

Hello!

I'm on a bit of a much needed blog break this month. I have a few things to think through, and a few things to catch up on. As promised, here is one of the cards I recently made.

This one was for our DIL's son. He's such a fun kid, you know. He always makes everyone laugh, and he's outgoing and precocious. We really enjoy him!! 
The card has a bit of a mixed media feel to it with the added rub ons and such...just a bit.

I enjoyed doing the inside...again with some rub ons added.
This is also inside, on the back of the front of the card. Just a little extra.

You know what's funny about this card? I went to download it onto this blog, when I happened to notice another birthday card folder. I checked it out of curiosity, and there was a card for the same child, almost identical--which I sent him last year!!

Oh my goodness...hopefully he doesn't remember. Can you believe that? I guess I need some more "boy" themed papers!

Have you ever done anything like that? Please...someone!! ;)

Have a good week! I hope the temps are warmer where you are than they are here!

Be blessed!
Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute! I love all the detail you put into it! I haven't made a duplicate yet, but give it time! lol... It is so cold here too; we are so ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I want to thank you for all the digis and the nice "trip" I took around your site. Off to look at more of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!