I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jan 28, 2012

Journey of the Heart 2012 - 2

Hi there,

It's time for another tour of the Web for some more Valentine inspiration! I've been extremely sick for the last 5 days and am still not feeling better...so there won't be much chit chat. Just some links for you to check out and a bit of information on each one. 

Okay, Let's go!

These cute little wooden blocks with newspaper were found on two different sites; Brown Paper Packages and Nana Jan's Place. Brown Paper Packages has a tutorial.

I thought this Valentines Candle Garland was a great idea. Quick and easy, and so cute! Check out The Artful Crafter for this tutorial
A good idea for a Valentines Give Away for the kids are these cute Gumball Machine Valentines I found at Living With Three Moon Babies.  There's a tutorial and a free printable.
Another great idea came from The Silly Pearl's Hogs and Kisses. There's also a tutorial and free printable for this one on her site.
Here's still another cute idea for kids. It's found at Inchmark, and it uses match boxes. Cute!!
You're going to need a good strong envelope to hold all those goodies...and paper may not do. Check out this Pottery Barn style Felt Valentines Envelope at The Crafting Chicks.
You'll need a Silhouette, or something similar for this next one...but look at this cute little gaffer in his Valentines Subway Art Shirt! Adorable! Check it out at Sew Dang Cute Crafts.
How about some Valentines Bingo printables to keep the kids busy? Here's a few I found:
Brown Paper Packages -click on link to get the printable
Kaboose-click on link for the printable
Lil' Luna - click on link for the printable

Also from Lil' Luna is this adorable Valentines Wreath. There's a tutorial, so check her out! 
I guess all that's missing is a refreshment. Let's check out Martha for some Hot and spicy Cinnamon Candy Cider. Yum!
Okay...I'm done and ready for bed! When I'm feeling better, I'll make up some cards or projects. There's a few from these 'Journey of the Heart' posts that I am definitely going to do, time permitting! 

Have a good weekend!

For more Valentines inspiration:

Blessings!
Carmen

5 comments:

  1. Lots of Valentine goodies. Get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Thank you for all the great inspiration blogs. I will be checking a lot of them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the journey, Carmen. Thanks so much. I have some terrific ideas to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the journey Carmen and I sure hope you are feeling better soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!