I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Jun 28, 2011

Mower and Torah Freebie Vintage Graphics

Well, it's officially summer time, and while normally the area I live in is considered semi-arid, we've had our fair share of rain this year! As a result, our grass is still green instead of brown, and growing rather quickly. It's time to cut the grass....again!!


Our lawnmower is slightly newer than this version...but not much... :)

I also have some Torah images for you from an old 100 year old Bible I found at a book sale.

I particularly like this next one and have it in its original state, and also without the border in black and sepia.

I thought they'd work nicely both as a background and as a smaller embellishment, but I thought they were interesting anyway!

Check back in a couple of days for some Bible Sentiments.

Lovely to have you drop by! :)

Blessings,
Carmen

5 comments:

  1. You share some of the most elaborate digis. I love vintage and verses. Amazing. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, these images are amazing, thank you. I can just read A Text To Colour, so was it coloured in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angela, the first image is the original image and that's how it came. The second and third images have the original white border removed, and the third image has additionally been changed to sepia. Thanks for your comments ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much... The Torah images are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, thank you so much , they are fantastic. Hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!