I'm a Kamloops Arts & Crafts Blogger!

Whether I’m sewing, crocheting, card making, painting, or doodling, I’d love you to come join me in my studio in Kamloops, B.C. Don’t forget to check out my free digitals and vintage graphics while you’re here. Enjoy your visit!

Please see my Digital Stamps Info & Terms page for terms of use on freebies and some helpful information on digital stamps.

Nov 16, 2010

Look What I Won!

I know it's been far and few between lately, but I've been very busy preparing for some local Craft Fairs. I just wanted to stop in for a moment though to show you what I recently won!! =D

Lisa is a CTMH Representative who has a blog called Moments Matter. Click on the link to check her out. She currently has a challenge on which is found here: November/December Challenge. You could win lots of gorgeous paper!! Who can't use that?

She recently had a giveaway of two CTMH stamp sets. Check them out:

 This one is called "Thriller"


This one is called "Share the Magic"

Nice, eh?

A big THANK YOU to Lisa for these great Stamps!! (cos who can't use more stamps) =D

Thanks for stopping by!

Carmen

2 comments:

  1. wooohoooo congrats , love them both but the first set is truly gorgeous, ENJOY xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments!